NIH | National Cancer Institute | NCI Wiki  


Remennik, LyubovNIH/NCIx
Fragoso, Gilberto NIH/NCI     

De Coronado, Sherri    


Safran, Tracy

Ong, Kim L
Lucas, Jason R
Bauer, Scott  Mayox
Stancl, Craig
Endle,  CoryMayox
Wynne, Robert    NIH/NCI [C] 

Kuntipuram, Kumar

Mensah, JacobNIH/NCI [C]x
Trong, TracyNIH/NCI [C] 
Kondareddy, SwathiNIH/NCI [C]x
Kisler, BronNIH/NCI [C] 

Action Items

AssignedDescriptionDate IdentifiedDue DateDate CompletedStatus


EVS Weekly Tech Meeting (Systems focus)

Discussion Points:

  • Systems related topics:
    • LexEVS
      • PROD CTS2 Service - Loader fix in the works.
        • Once the VS definitions are loaded, they will need to be propagated up the tiers.
      • lbconfig.props - removed asserted value set properties on Stage.
        • Jacob will remove these properties from the lower tiers. 
        • These properties were never on Prod.
      • Curration tool created errors in the LexEVS logs.  Jacob restarted the LexEVS Remote API and it appears the issue went away.
        • This was reported by caDSR (Phillipa).
        • Tracy mentioned that everything is running for them now.
          • caDSR users were doing searches against EVS and failing.
    • Browser/Tools
    • Data
    • Systems
      • Jacob mentioned that AHP deployment will be removed.  Jenkins will now be the main deployment tool.
    • Triple Store/EVS API

Decision Points:

  • Kumar to follow up on cross team issues. 
  • When end users have issues, Kumar should follow up and coordinate the teams to get the issue resolved.
Roll Call 

Sprint Status


Current Sprint  Sprint 89 (August 16, 2018 – August 29, 2018)

16X237 Agile Development - Sprint Status#16X237AgileDevelopment-SprintStatus-Sprint89

Release Road map
  • Discussion Points:
    • Planned Release Road map
      • Estimated effort:
        • Sprint 89- August 16, 2018 - August 29, 2018
          • Loader issues.
          • API VS URI related.
          • SNAPSHOT.2 to be created
          • Micro service meeting - Friday, August 24
          • OWL Qualifier meeting - Monday, August 27

Decision Points:

Concept History - C3764

Discussion Points: 

  • Tracy suggested these history records are quite old and isn't an issue.

Decision Points:

  • Lyuba suggested that Tracy create a JIRA issue to track this issue.
SNAPSHOT.1 Feedback

Discussion Points: 

  • Still looking for feedback.

Decision Points:

  • For Snapshot 2, Scott is testing a loader issue and loading the metathesaurus. This can't be used on DATAQA - it is used for production.  
  • Scott will attempt to load the metathesaurus locally.
  • We will working on moving SNAPSHOT.1 into a release (if Rob approves) and then create a SNAPSHOT.2.
JIRA Issue Grooming - recap

Discussion Points: 

  • LexEVS Meeting Minutes - JIRA Backlog Grooming Session - 2018.08.15
  • We discussed the P2 Issues as a group:
    • LEXEVS-2500 - Getting issue details... STATUS
      • This is would be a new mapping.
      • Lyuba suggested that semantic types is not as important anymore.  Lower priority.
    • LEXEVS-2969 - Getting issue details... STATUS
      • Lyuba suggested that this is important. 
      • We should talk to CDISC about the structure before we start work on this.
      • This should be the first one done after the P1s.
    • LEXEVS-2458 - Getting issue details... STATUS
      • Scott suggest that we can create better logging of the RMI.
      • Lyuba agreed that we should work on this issue.
    • LEXEVS-2665 - Getting issue details... STATUS
      • Kim agreed that this would be useful.
      • Lyuba agreed that this issue should be worked on.  This would also improve load and resolution time.
      • We should get Gilberto's opinion of if this should be done.
  • We also discussed the P3 Issue
    • LEXEVS-3839 - Getting issue details... STATUS
      • Lyuba requested this be sent to Lori to discuss on Monday.
      • Lyuba suggested we move this issue to P2.

Decision Points:

  • LEXEVS-2665 - Meet with Gilberto to discuss his thoughts on this on Monday.
  • LEXEVS-3839 - Lyuba requested this be sent to Lori/Rob to discuss on Monday.
Face2Face Update

Discussion Points: 

    • Proposed Oct 9-11
    • Scott to attend CDISC Interchange (if poster accepted)

Decision Points:

  • Lyuba requested that we create an agenda for the F2F meeting.
EVS API and architecture workgroup updates

Discussion Points:

  • No updates.

Decision Points:

LexEVS External Users

Discussion Points:

Decision Points:

Team Absences

Mayo Team

  • Cory -
  • Scott -
  • Craig -


  • Tracy -
  • Rob -  8/22
  • Bron -
  • Sana -
  • Kim -

JIRA Issues

Recent LexEVS Related Bugs and Features (within last week)

Key Summary T Created Reporter P Status Affected Version/s Fix Version/s

Recent CTS2 Service Related Issues (within last week)

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution

6.5 LexEVS Related Issues

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution

6.5 CTS2 Service Related Issues

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution

Project Plan Changes

#DescriptionDue DateResourcesNotesRisksMitigation

 Planned Activities

Area of InterestDetails

Risks, Issues, Dependencies


Opened DateDue DateDescriptionLikelihood (H, M, L)ImpactAssignedStatusMitigation Strategy


 #Opened DateDescriptionImpactAssignedStatus


Opened DateDescriptionAssigned


Action Item Backlog

 #AssignedDescriptionDate IdentifiedDue DateDate CompletedStatus



  • No labels