The National Institutes of Health (NIH) is making every effort to ensure that the information available on the NCI Wiki is accessible to all. Keep the following points in mind:
- If you use special adaptive equipment to access the web and encounter problems when using our site, let us know. Contact us and we will attempt to provide the information to you in a suitable format. It would be helpful if you can be as specific as possible when describing the information you seek.
- If you need help accessing a PDF document, Adobe® offers conversion tools at its Accessibility Resource Center .
- If you're having a problem increasing the font size on one of our wiki spaces using Internet Explorer, try adjusting the text size in the View menu.
- For help with other Microsoft® products, visit their accessibility page .
- For NIH employees who need assistance with accessibility, contact the Section 508 coordinator for your institute.
- To learn more about the regulations governing the accessibility of Federal electronic information products, visit the United States Access Board or the official Section 508 page.
The following pages describe how authors and editors can improve and maintain the accessibility of the wiki: