Question: Where to get a complete list of caArray service URLs?
Topic: caArray Installation and Upgrade
Release: caArray 2.X
Date entered: 06/30/2010
Searching public caArray from caGrid
- Go to http://cagrid-portal.nci.nih.gov/web/guest/discovery
- Click the "search" tab,
- Enter "caarray" as the keyword
- Choose either "name" or "url" as the search field
- Click on "Search" button
This search will return all the public instances of caArray, along with the status of the instance (Active or Inactive). Some of them, however, could be testing instances.
Searching public caArray from caB2B
From caB2B, you can also get the full list of caArray services but not their functional status:
- Go to caB2B site
- Select "Microarray Data" in the field of What type of data do you wish to search for?
- Click "Databases to Search"
A list of public caArray servers is returned.
Have a comment?
Please leave your comment in the caArray End User Forum.