Copying an existing sample copies all of the annotation and/or publications, making it easier to create and submit similar samples.
To copy an existing sample
- Click the Samples menu. The Manage Samples page appears.
- Click Copy an Existing Sample. On the Copy Sample page, both fields are required.
- In Existing Sample, specify a complete or partial sample name.
- From the returned list, select the sample that you want to copy.
- Specify the New Sample Name.
- Click Submit. An Update Sample page appears with the new sample name and the same information as the original sample.
- Edit the copied sample as needed.
- Click Update.