Release 1.5.5 focuses on Section 508 compliance and defect fixes.
New Features and Updates
- CANANOLAB-8 - Section 508 Compliance Enhancements.
- CANANOLAB-77 - Convert the online help to the Wiki format.
- CANANOLAB-78 - New units in drop down menu.
- CANANOLAB-79 - Implement cleanup scripts to fix pull down list content.
Bugs Fixed Since Last Release
- CANANOLAB-57 - New Units in composing elements.
- CANANOLAB-58 - Point the download link on the home page to the caNanoLab Wiki.
- CANANOLAB-73 - Export functionality not working.
- CANANOLAB-80 - Incorrect help link on result tab for managing batch data availability.
- CANANOLAB-82 - Advanced Search for samples with multiple nanomaterials entries or multiple functions entries returns no results.
Known Issues and Workarounds
- CANANOLAB-61 - Multiple points of contacts issue.
- Workaround: When submitting a different address for the same organization, users should change the name of the organization (e.g. include division or department name in the organization name).
- CANANOLAB-71- New option “Sample Name/contains” is not working correctly for some queries.
- Workaround: User can use “Sample Name/equals” option.
CANANOLAB-75 - Broken link NCL CSN Home in left side menu.
- CANANOLAB-81 - Results tab is populated when curator/admin submits batch job to create data availability matrix and disappears if curator/admin log out and login again even the job is still running.
- CANANOLAB-84 - Advanced search returns the same result if use "AND" or "OR" option with Sample criteria + Composition criteria.
- Workaround: User can perform two searches instead of using "OR" option.
CANANOLAB-85 - Back button on Curation/Review Data Pending Release to Public/Edit does not work properly. This issue can be seen by curators only.