Welcome to the caNanoLab 2.1.1 Release Note. Topics in this Release Note include:
Release notes for release 1.5.2 and prior can be found on the GForge project files tab archive.
Bugs Fixed Since Last Release
- CANANOLAB-356 The caNanoLab system becomes unresponsive due to out of memory errors.
Known Issues and Workarounds
- CANANOLAB-61 - Multiple points of contacts issue.
- Workaround: When submitting a different address for the same organization, users should change the name of the organization (e.g. include division or department name in the organization name).
- CANANOLAB-71- New option, Sample Name/contains, is not working correctly for some queries.
- Workaround: User can use Sample Name/equals option.
- CANANOLAB-81 - Results tab is populated when curator/admin submits a batch job to create a data availability matrix and disappears if the curator/admin logs out and logs in again even if the job is still running.
- CANANOLAB-84 - Advanced search returns the same result if you use the "AND" or "OR" option with Sample criteria + Composition criteria.
- Workaround: User can perform two searches instead of using the "OR" option.
- CANANOLAB-85 - Back button on Curation/Review Data Pending Release to Public/Edit does not work properly. This issue can be seen by curators only.
- CANANOLAB-197 - The system is unable to reset the user access the control section on the submit publication form when a user click on the reset button (only happens for some IE9 configurations).
- CANANOLAB-238 - IE Only - System unable to display uploaded file name (IE9 only).
- CANANOLAB-367 - User unable to sort protocol search results with protocol type and protocol name column headers.
- CANANOLAB-368 - User needs to select link twice to view external PubMed content via the DOI external url (or open the link in a new window by right-clicking the mouse).
- CANANOLAB-391 - Publication search returns more records than valid based on search criteria.