Welcome to the caNanoLab 2.3 Release Note. Topics in this Release Note include:
- [CANANOLAB-423] - Implement Admin Feature to Create and Manage Accounts
- [CANANOLAB-425] - Add New View to Display Samples by Collaboration Group
- [CANANOLAB-90] - Error after submitting association
- [CANANOLAB-93] - Issue with submission large amount of data
- [CANANOLAB-216] - Error when copying characterization
- [CANANOLAB-241] - Error while deleting sample
- [CANANOLAB-270] - Edit Composing Element button does not work
- [CANANOLAB-278] - Problem with saving sample composition and characterization
- [CANANOLAB-453] - Data disappear after submission
- [CANANOLAB-455] - Unable to open a few samples due to more than 1 compostion key
- [CANANOLAB-474] - Enter key not working
- [CANANOLAB-477] - Cannot edit Point of Contact
Known Issues and Workarounds
- CANANOLAB-61 - Multiple points of contacts issue.
- Workaround: When submitting a different address for the same organization, users should change the name of the organization (e.g. include division or department name in the organization name).
- CANANOLAB-71- New option, Sample Name/contains, is not working correctly for some queries.
- Workaround: User can use Sample Name/equals option.
- CANANOLAB-81 - Results tab is populated when curator/admin submits a batch job to create a data availability matrix and disappears if the curator/admin logs out and logs in again even if the job is still running.
- CANANOLAB-84 - Advanced search returns the same result if you use the "AND" or "OR" option with Sample criteria + Composition criteria.
- Workaround: User can perform two searches instead of using the "OR" option.
- CANANOLAB-85 - Back button on Curation/Review Data Pending Release to Public/Edit does not work properly. This issue can be seen by curators only.
- CANANOLAB-197 - The system is unable to reset the user access the control section on the submit publication form when a user click on the reset button (only happens for some IE9 configurations).
- CANANOLAB-238 - IE Only - System unable to display uploaded file name (IE9 only).
- CANANOLAB-248 - Copy characterization issue
- CANANOLAB-268 - Data disappears after saving Characterization
- CANANOLAB-367 - User unable to sort protocol search results with protocol type and protocol name column headers.
- CANANOLAB-368 - User needs to select link twice to view external PubMed content via the DOI external url (or open the link in a new window by right-clicking the mouse).
- CANANOLAB-391 - Publication search returns more records than valid based on search criteria.
- CANANOLAB-478 - Unable to view search results in 2.2
Release notes for release 1.5.2 and prior can be found on the GForge project files tab archive.