What did we do well?
- Better understanding of the Agile tool. This included logging hours, commenting, moving tasks.
- NCI has better understanding of the Agile process.
- Reporting to NCI was better this time. We have a consistent way to show our progress in a way that is reportable and repeatable.
- Team getting better at task estimates.
- Tasks were completed before the end of the sprint and additional tasks were then added.
What should we have done better?
- Team needs to create sub-tasks when working on a multi step task.
- Should have provided more time with NCI to review our design and architecture documents.
- Need to have better access to NCI teams during the week to get more ready feedback. This will continue to be a problem and will impact the teams progress.
- Continue to keep focus on exit criteria as necessary. In many cases this will need to be provided in a clear and precise way from NCI.
- Continue to keep in mind the support process and JIRA prioritization with the team.
- Unknown User (stanclcr2) to work with Gilberto to determine of JIRA plugin is available for the team to capture capacity.
- Bauer, Scott (NIH/NCI) [C] and Unknown User (endlecm) to create additional JIRA items identified during the Sprint.