Depending on the permissions allowed for each wiki space, you can export multiple wiki pages, such as an entire page family, to PDF. Exporting to PDF is the most common of these tasks.
To export multiple pages to PDF
- In the upper left, click the second button to the right of the space name.
- From the Space tools menu, select Content Tools and then the Export tab. The Export Formats page appears.
- Select PDF. If you do not have this option, contact Application Support at NCIAppSupport@nih.gov.
- Click Next. The Export PDF Options page appears.
- If you want to include page numbers, select Include Page Numbers.
- Select Custom Export. A panel opens listing all pages in the wiki space to which you have access.
- Select the checkboxes for the pages you want to export.
- To clear or select all checkboxes, click the All pages checkbox.
- To clear or select all of the checkboxes for an entire page family, click the checkbox for the parent page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and then click Export. The Exporting Space as PDF - In Progress page appears. When the export completes, "Your PDF file is ready to go" appears below the progress bar.
- Click the link to download the file. Save the file.
Also refer to the following Atlassian help page:
To print or download a single wiki page, refer to Printing a Page.