caArray Experiment Management
Topic: caArray Usage
Release: caArray 2.0 and above
Date entered: 06/20/2009
We developed a series of knowledge base entries to explain how to manage caArray experiment. The topics in this series cover:
- caArray 022 - Can I change the ownership of the experiment in caArray? This article explains step-by-step how to transfer ownership of an experiment from one user to another.
- caArray 023 - Can multiple users upload microarray datafiles under the same experiment? This article explains how to configure an experiment so that multiple users can collaborate on data under the same pre-published experiment.
- caArray 024 - Does the caArray user account with system administrator role have access to all experimental data? This article explains the specific privileges granted to the System Administrator role as they pertain to experimental data access.
- caArray 025 - Does caArray have version control on uploaded files? This article explains how caArray does not allow users to upload a file with the same name as a file that already exists in the experiment.
- caArrayDemo-002 How to Use caArray to Share Pre-Publishing Data This article explains how to manage the public visibility of your experiment using a new feature called Permissions available in caArray v2.3 and later.
- Caarray071 - How do I check if I am actually on caGrid sharing my microarray data? This article explains how to check whether your caArray data is published on caGrid.
If you have a comment, please leave your comment in the caArray End User Forum.