What did we do well?
- All initially scoped items were completed early.
- Managed backlog and added items as we could to the scope.
- Tool usage is getting easier to manage tasks and subtasks.
- Feedback for OWL related issues was good by the NCI team.
What should we have done better?
- Still have issues with GIT check-in process.
- Logging of hours - estimate updates for each sub task. Need to be diligent and update prior to daily standup meeting.
- More structure to the daily standup - review the board and look at updates.
- Look at JIRA reporting to get better understand of how we are doing.
- Still need to develop a way to capture/plan capacity.
- Need to determine a better way to get feedback from the NCI team. This could become a bottleneck as we need to keep moving forward.
- Unknown User (stanclcr2) to look at reporting capabilities.
- Unknown User (stanclcr2), Bauer, Scott (NIH/NCI) [C], Unknown User (endlecm) to ensure that task estimates/actuals are updated.
- Unknown User (stanclcr2) to look at capacity planning outside of JIRA.