- Product Status
- CORE Infrastructure Scope Planning Index (Scroll to caDSR section)
- GForge project
- Related caDSR GForge projects
- caDSR API Home Page
- caDSR Domain Class Browser
- caDSR 4.0 Downloads Index
- XMI and EA files (under caDSR)
- CommonProjects:Javadocs Index for caBIG-CBIIT Tools
- caCORE Training
- caDSR Publications, Abstracts, Posters and Presentations
- List of NCIt and NCIm URLs
Documentation and FAQs
- Release Notes Index for caCORE Tools
- caDSR 4.x Technical Guide
- caDSR 4.0 Technical Guide PDF
- Semantic Integration Workbench and UML Model Loader 4.0 Technical Guide PDF
- caBIG® Compatibility Guidelines
- Documentation Index for caCORE Tools
- FAQs Index for caBIG and caCORE Tools and Projects
- CommonProjects:Javadocs Index for caBIG-CBIIT Tools Moved
About the caDSR Wiki
This is the wiki home page for caDSR. You may edit pages if you are working on them with the authors. You are welcome to leave comments. The caDSR Wikis are:
- caDSR Content
Focuses on the Metadata Content within the caDSR and is most useful for consumers. The pages include Data Standards, Harmonization, Reuse and Business Rules that establish the capabilities of the caDSR Tools.
- caDSR Database and Tools
Focuses on the features of the Tools from the perspective of users. The pages include descriptions for each tool, Release Notes and reference materials. The information on these pages is specific to the use case implementation of Business Rules recorded in the caDSR Content pages.
- caDSR for Application Developers
Focuses on the software interfaces to the caDSR available to programmers and software developers. The pages include details on the caDSR API, XML messages produced and consumed by the caDSR products and the caDSR UML Model.
- caDSR Installation and Implementation
Focuses on Open Source adoption of the caDSR Database and Tools. The pages include ISO 11179 implementation extensions, software implementation architectures and Downloads.
- caDSR Projects
Focuses on specific projects in progress. The pages include those projects spanning across tools and products and projects involving inter-metadata registry sharing. For projects related to one specific tool, refer to the caDSR Database and Tools section.
Email Lists and Forums
Email address or URL
For end user issues regarding the caDSR tools and content
For developer issues regarding the caDSR APIs and use of caDSR Metadata
Archive for content users such as Curators
Archive for developers using caDSR Metadata, such as UML Model owners (subscription required)
Index of all NIH mail lists
caDSR Product and Server Status
Refer to NCI caDSR Servers for the tier definitions.
caDSR General Product News
caDSR Supported Browser
QA links require NIH network access via VPN or local connection, all others are public. The caDSR Admin Tool 4.0 and later requires NIH network access via VPN or local connection.
Check mark, Scheduled up for normal operations
X, Scheduled down for maintenance
Star, Release Notes and server links; some require a login for access
Question mark, Release Notes are not yet available
View the Source Page
caDSR Product Status At A Glance