LexEVS Service Clients to be Able to Consume HTTPS Enabled Services
- All LexEVS 6.4.1 Services will only be available via HTTPS protocols.
- LexEVS 6.4.1 services will run under SSL protocol level TLSv1.
- These services will feature third party approved certificates.
- RMI clients accessing the LexEVS services will need to be updated.
- LexEVS Remote API
- LexEVS CTS2 Services
- URI Resolver
All Client references to HTTP URL's should be updated to HTTPS versions
LexEVS Remote API
- LexEVS Remote (Also known as distributed) RMI clients will need to add or replace the following jars to the class path to to support HTTPS updates for 6.4.1
Combined with updating service URLs to any HTTPS services this should allow processing of valid certificates and failure on self-signed or otherwise invalid certificates by RMI Clients.
- Any REST Clients will need to adjust for the HTTPS service as needed.
- Support for REST Clients accessing HTTPS CTS2 services can be had here: https://github.com/cts2/lexevs-service/issues
- REST Clients using the CTS2 Framework client API should already be able to use the SSL services of an HTTPS service.
- Any internal REST Service requests can be forwarded to Bauer, Scott (NIH/NCI) [C] or Endle, Cory (NIH/NCI) [C]
- The URI Resolver is not considered a public REST API, but it will be switching to HTTPS as well.
Service Related Issues: