You can print and export wiki pages
You can send this page to a printer or convert it to a PDF, HTML, or Word document. See Printing and Exporting Wiki Pages.
This guide explains how to install NBIA. NBIA consists of different modules: search, NBIA Data Retriever, user administration tools, and data administration tools. You can find the latest version of the NBIA code on GitHub. See the NBIA wiki home page for the latest version and links to the documentation.
Contents of this Page
- 1 - Introduction to Installing NBIA
- 2 - NBIA Software and Technology Requirements
- 3 - Installing Required Software for NBIA
- 4 - Installing and Configuring Software for NBIA
- 5 - Installing the NBIA Application
- 6 - Upgrading NBIA
- 7 - Configuring Tomcat Servers and MySQL Server to Run as Services
- 8 - Post-Installation Tasks